AquaDash Terms and Conditions and Booking Policy
Important: Unfortunately bookings for AquaDash are non-refundable and cannot be moved therefore you should only book if you are confident you can attend. Whilst in the past we made every effort to enable some movement of bookings, with pressures on current resources and to prioritise customers needing assistance we are sadly unable to offer any flexibility on this.
- You can book Aquadash up to 28 full days in advance and each new day's bookings are released at 9pm in the evening. You can book Aquadash through our website's Aquadash page. Here is a link to that page.
- Please arrive ‘swim ready’ i.e. already wearing appropriate swimwear for a general swimming session under your clothes. (As you will be required to wear a buoyancy aid you may choose to wear t-shirt and shorts for your session if this is more comfortable).
- You must be in good health and can participate in physical activity. (AquaDash/AquaDash Extreme is not recommended for participants that have neck or back problems, heart problems or have had recent surgery). If you are pregnant you should consider your physical condition and limitations before deciding to participate.
- Participants must be a minimum of 6 years old and parents/guardians remain responsible for their child’s welfare at all times during sessions.
- Participants aged 6 – 8 must have an adult participate with them, 2 children can accompany every adult taking part.
- Participants aged 9+ can participate without any adult supervision.
- The maximum weight for participants is 150 kg (330 lbs) / 23 stone.
- Please arrive at reception 10 minutes before your session. Each session will be 45 minutes long and begins with a short safety briefing. If you are late arriving and miss the safety briefing then you will not be able to take part in that session. If you are not allowed to participate your booking will not be refunded or transferable.
- On arrival please should report to the main reception where attendance will be recorded. You will then be given directions to the poolside changing area and onto AquaDash/AquaDash Extreme.
- No chewing gum, food or drinks are allowed in the pool or surrounding areas.
- Participants must follow any safety instructions as directed by the lifeguard team.
- Please only book an AquaDash or AquaDash Extreme session if you are sure you will be able to attend. If you are unable to make your booking or change your mind, there are no refunds, and bookings cannot be moved. We are also unable to refund bookings for customers who have booked in for children under 6 years of age (see point 3 above).
- If we cancel your booking, we will contact you by text or by phone. We will refund payments made OR credit your account with the relevant number of Loyalty Points.
- Edinburgh Leisure does not accept responsibility for any loss, damage or injuries to persons participating in any activity in or on the facilities. This applies to all participants within your booking including adults and children. Any form of swimming obstacle course can be a dangerous activity that can lead to serious injury. Edinburgh Leisure have taken every possible step to ensure you have a completely safe and fun experience through the use of buoyancy aids (which must be worn at all times throughout activity) and the employment of a qualified and experienced lifeguard team to supervise the activity (please follow the instructions of the lifeguard team when requested to do so).
- Edinburgh Leisure reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
Climbing Booking Terms & Conditions
Climbing bookings You can book climbing sessions online and on the App. If climbing is not included in your membership you must pay at the time of booking. Online and App bookings open at 9pm. If climbing is included in your membership or you are a ...
EICA Coaching Terms and Conditions
Under 18’s Assessment Terms & Conditions 1. Any form of Climbing can be a dangerous pastime that can lead to serious injury. The British Mountaineering Council (BMC) recognises that climbing and mountaineering are activities with a danger of personal ...
Clip n Climb Booking Terms & Conditions
Arriving in time for your booking Please arrive no later than 15 minutes before your session. If you arrive after the start time of your session you will not be permitted to participate in the session unless agreed by the Clip ‘n Climb supervisor. ...
What are your membership terms and conditions?
You see our membership terms and conditions here.
Adult Climb Start Up and Adult Climb Improver Session Terms & Conditions
Any form of Climbing can be a dangerous pastime that can lead to serious injury. The BMC recognises that climbing and mountaineering are activities with a danger of personal injury or death. Participants in these activities should be aware of and ...