As a golfer, how can I book a friend to play at the same time as me?
- If your friend is not an Edinburgh Leisure golf member or Edinburgh Leisure card holder:
- you have the option to simply choose 'ADD MORE PEOPLE' when you are booking your tee time.
- you'll then be able to choose how may people you would like to add (at the standard price) and you'll be asked to pay for everyone's booking to secure your tee time
2. If your friend/s have a golf membership (no payment due when booking) or an Edinburgh Leisure card that gives them a discounted rate for golf, you can link your friend's Edinburgh Leisure account to yours. Once your accounts are linked on our system, you'll be able to book for your friend/s and not be charged (if they are a member), or charged the correct rate (if they get a discount).
- Firstly complete this BOOKING FOR OTHERS form. We will go into our system and enable the accounts and let you know when we've done this.
- Then, you can go into your booking account, link your friend's account to yours and start booking. Here is a video that takes you through how to do this step by step.
Golf Booking Terms & Conditions
1. To ensure we meet social distancing guidelines all bookings must be pre-booked online/via our app. 2. During busy periods other customers may book into the same tee time if there is space available. 3. Please check in with our golf starter no ...
How do I set (or reset) my online booking password?
Here's step by step instructions and 'How to' video to show you how to set (or reset) your online booking password. 1. Click on the following link bookings.edinburghleisure.co.uk 2. Type in the email address we have on record for you and the ...
How do I book and access your online classes?
Whether you have an online class membership or want to just pay as you go, you need to log into our online class partner site or app (MoveGB) to book your class. You can sign into our online classes here. The email and password to log onto our online ...
How far in advance can I book a class?
You can book a class 72 hours before the start time of the class.
How do I book?
You can book your activity on our app or our website's 'Book Now' page. You have to have a booking account with us to be able to book (and pay if needed) for your activity. If you already have an Edinburgh Leisure card/are a member/have created a Pay ...