Firstly you need to have to have a booking account with Edinburgh Leisure (whether you are a Soft Play member or not).
- If you already have another membership (eg Fitness, Swim, Golf, Climb), card, or Pay As You Go account with us you can simply use your usual booking account to book soft play in the same way as you would book any other activity on the app or on our online booking system. Step by step guidance on how to book soft play on the app and our online booking system is below.
- If you don't already have another membership, card, or Pay As You Go account with us - but you do have a Soft Play membership - we will have automatically set up a booking account for you but you will need to set your password to activate it. Follow this link to find out how.
- If neither of the above apply to you - you can still book! You just first have to set up a Pay As You Go Account. Follow this link to see how.
Once you have a booking account you can download the Edinburgh Leisure app from your usual app store.
Here's how you book your soft play table on the app.
1. Choose one of our soft play venues; EICA Ratho, the Royal Commonwealth Pool or Tumbles at Portobello.
2. Tap on the 'Softplay' tile on that venues page
3. Tap on the available activity
4. Tap 'Pick Slot'
5. Tap 'All' to see availability
6. At the top of the screen you can change the days you want to book Underneath each day you choose you will see any available tables that can be booked. You can swipe left or right to view all tables. Grey = unavailable Green = available
7. Tap 'Add more people' so you can book in everyone who is attending.
8. You can then use + or - to add or remove the relevant number of people in each category (up to a maximum of 6 total on your table). Click 'Apply' to confirm.
9. You'll see an overview of your booking on the next screen. If you need to amend your booking at all, click 'Add More People' again and you'll able to amend your booking accordingly. If you have loyalty points with us you can use these for payment if you wish. Click 'Book' to confirm your booking and you will be taken to a payment screen to pay.
10. Once you have successfully paid you'll see a confirmation screen, and that's you booked in.
Here's how to book your soft play table using our online booking system
1. Once you are in your online account, click 'Make A Booking' on the grey bar then click 'Soft Play'
2. Click 'Soft Play 60 mins'
3. You can change the dates and then click on any available, suitable slot.
4. Click any available tables (scroll right to see them all)
5. Use +/- to indicate how many people in which group will be attending (up to a maximum of 6 total on your table). Click 'Book' to confirm.
6. Review your booking and click 'Book & Checkout'
7. If you have loyalty points you can use these to pay/part-pay. Click 'Pay With Card' to make payment.
And that's you booked!