Schools Terms and Conditions
For a list of our full venue, schools and sports pitches terms and conditions click here
- One – off casual lets are required to be paid at the time of booking.
- Last lets (i.e.: 9.45pm weekdays) will not have access to showering facilities. For weekends, Hirers are advised to double check when last lets are at point of booking.
- Booking form contact details may be shared with the City of Edinburgh Council for non-commercial purposes.
- Areas locked or not available for hire are classified as prohibited areas and not to be entered or used in any way by the hirer/associated participants.
- Storage availability for regular facility users is not automatically included in the Hire Agreement and must be discussed with Edinburgh Leisure. Storage of equipment in facility storage cupboards/areas is undertaken at the owner’s own risk. Edinburgh Leisure will not accept responsibility or liability for theft or damage to items stored in or at the facility. It is recommended that users seek their own insurance cover for such items. In the event that a hirer ceases hire of the facility; the hirer is required to collect and remove all goods and/or equipment stored at the facility.
- It is the responsibility of the hirer to ensure that all persons involved in their activities are familiar with the Emergency Plan.
It is the responsibility of the hirer to provide adequate first aid requirements relative to the activity being undertaken.
- Booking times include the safe and correct set up and recovery of equipment, which will be the responsibility of the hirer(s). All hired areas must be presented at the end of the booking with no equipment in place.
- In the instance of the hirer letting out a swimming pool area, the hirer agrees to provide a lifeguard and to abide by the maximum numbers permitted in the swimming pool at any time as per their hire agreement. Coach to swimmer ratio must never exceed 1:30 in a 4-lane pool.
- All lifeguards must hold a valid in date qualification either an NPLQ, NRA or STA award.
- The hirer must abide by the maximum capacity numbers for indoor bookings.
- Any clubs or regular extended let users intending to use music must indicate this on the online booking form.
What are your membership terms and conditions?
You see our membership terms and conditions here.
AquaDash Terms and Conditions and Booking Policy
Important: Unfortunately bookings for AquaDash are non-refundable and cannot be moved therefore you should only book if you are confident you can attend. Whilst in the past we made every effort to enable some movement of bookings, with pressures on ...
Clip n Climb Booking Terms & Conditions
Arriving in time for your booking Please arrive no later than 15 minutes before your session, please head straight down to Clip n Climb area within the arena. Changing or cancelling your bookings and no shows Please only book a Clip n Climb session ...
EICA Coaching Terms and Conditions
Under 18’s Assessment Terms & Conditions 1. Any form of Climbing can be a dangerous pastime that can lead to serious injury. The British Mountaineering Council (BMC) recognises that climbing and mountaineering are activities with a danger of personal ...
Climbing Booking Terms & Conditions
Climbing bookings You can book climbing sessions online and on the App. If climbing is not included in your membership you must pay at the time of booking. Online and App bookings open at 9pm. If climbing is included in your membership or you are a ...