Sports Pitches Terms and Conditions
For a list of our full venue, schools and sports pitches terms and conditions click here
- Edinburgh Leisure shall service and maintain the activity areas, facilities and equipment covered by the agreement to ensure customer safety throughout the term of agreement.
- The person responsible for the extended let must pay for any facility equipment that is lost or damaged through improper use. This payment will be due no later than 7 days after the club has been informed of the due payment.
- Edinburgh Leisure will not pursue the hirer for replacement costs resulting from the normal wear and tear of items hired for the activity stated on the application.
- If a hirer ceases hire of the facility, they are required to remove any of their own equipment within 7 days of the final use. If the hirer fails to do this, Edinburgh Leisure may dispose of the equipment and charge the hirer for any costs occurred.
- A minimum of 21 days’ notice is required by the let holder for early withdrawal from the extended let or individual cancellation. In the event of a late cancellation (i.e. less than 21 days) by the hirer, a cancellation charge of the total value will be made.
- Cancellation periods for a league affiliated fixture is 48 hours notice.
- Cancellations will only be honoured by contacting the bookings team.
What are your membership terms and conditions?
You see our membership terms and conditions here.
AquaDash Terms and Conditions and Booking Policy
Important: Unfortunately bookings for AquaDash are non-refundable and cannot be moved therefore you should only book if you are confident you can attend. Whilst in the past we made every effort to enable some movement of bookings, with pressures on ...
Clip n Climb Booking Terms & Conditions
Arriving in time for your booking Please arrive no later than 15 minutes before your session, please head straight down to Clip n Climb area within the arena. Changing or cancelling your bookings and no shows Please only book a Clip n Climb session ...
EICA Coaching Terms and Conditions
Under 18’s Assessment Terms & Conditions 1. Any form of Climbing can be a dangerous pastime that can lead to serious injury. The British Mountaineering Council (BMC) recognises that climbing and mountaineering are activities with a danger of personal ...
Venues, Schools & Sports Pitch Facilities Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions will be enforced by Edinburgh Leisure and are binding on both parties. General: 1. The right to use the facility is subject to Edinburgh Leisure receiving an application on the required form, by the proposed hirer ...