All our venues reopened on 26th April from individual indoor exercise. Outdoor contact sports and indoor group exercise resumed from Monday 17th May when the majority of mainland Scotland moved to Level 2.
From 26th April the following activities opened and are bookable on our website and app:
- online and outdoor fitness classes
- individual gym sessions and 1 to 1 sessions with our gym team
- lane swimming, new relaxed swim sessions and family swim
- indoor court hire
- individual climb sessions
- children's coaching classes
- 1 to 1 bookable coaching sessions for swim and dive at the Royal Commonwealth Pool
From 17th May the following activities opened:
- indoor fitness classes returning to the usual venues apart from Glenogle Swim Centre due to ventilation
- gym classes
- adult coaching classes
- clubs can resume outdoor contact sports for adults
Our golf courses and outdoor tennis courts remain open.
If you are a club have a let with us the First Minister's announcement on 11th May means that outdoor contact sports for adults and resume and current bookings will restart. Sports organisations should refer to guidance produced by their Scottish Governing Body of Sport.
Please keep checking our website and follow us on social media for the latest information.