What is new/has changed since you were last open?
During lockdown, despite being closed, we've continued to invest in our venues and services. Here's some new activities and changes you'll see in our venues:
- We're delighted to be reopening our ‘Refresh’ cafes at the Royal Commonwealth Pool and Level 1 at EICA Ratho.
- We might not be able to run our indoor fitness classes but we're running outdoor fitness classes at Drumbrae Leisure Centre and Portobello Swim Centre. Classes will be a mix of cardio and bodyweight exercises and will be bookable in the usual ways. Follow this link to find out more.
- New bookable relaxed swim sessions for adults are being introduced at Portobello Swim Centre and the Royal Commonwealth Pool. The pool will be divided width-wise into four. Two of these areas will be for anyone who wants to swim widths, and customers won’t need to get out of the pool if they want to take a break, as long as social distancing is maintained. The other two areas will be for customers who just want to enjoy the water but not necessarily swim widths. Again, social distancing measures will apply. And we still have our bookable Family Swim sessions.
- New bookable one to one swim and dive coaching at the Royal Commonwealth Pool. Suitable for beginners or those more experienced who want to improve their technique, helping customers to reach their goals quicker with expert coaching from an Edinburgh Leisure coach.
- There's also new Pre-school and Adult and Child swim lesson at Ainslie Park Leisure Centre. Follow this link to see the timetable.
- We've introduced MyZone to Craiglockhart - the latest in wearable fitness tracking technology. Follow this link to find out more.
- And speaking of the latest technology, new to the Royal Commonwealth Pool gym, Boditrax is a quick, easy and accurate tool for measuring body metrics and it's free to use whenever you visit the gym at the Commie. Follow this link to find out more.
- When you first walk into Ainslie Park Leisure Centre and Gracemount Leisure Centre you'll see a big change. While we've been closed we've introduced Easy Access gates to these venues meaning you can simply use your RFID membership card to get through the gates to your activity. If you've not yet got an RFID membership card we'll swap your card for one. And we are getting in touch with all our coaching customers about picking up coaching fobs if they need to.
Please keep checking our website for all the latest information on our activities and venues.
What is new/has changed since the last time you were open?
During lockdown, despite being closed, we've continued to invest in our venues and services. Here's some new activities and changes you'll see in our venues: We're delighted to be reopening our ‘Refresh’ cafes at the Royal Commonwealth Pool and Level ...
How does the First Minister’s announcement on 20th April affect your services?
We welcome the First Minister's most recent announcement and the confirmation of the easing of restrictions. For Edinburgh Leisure this currently means: Leisure centres have opened for individual exercise on the 26th of April, including gyms, ...
What is open?
All our venues reopened on 26th April. You can see the list of these on the Venues home page of our website. Our centres are open for individual exercise including the below. These are all be bookable on our website and app: gym sessions and 1 to 1 ...
Are your cafes open?
Our cafes at the Royal Commonwealth Pool and the Edinburgh International Climbing Arena are open. Although we will be operating a limited menu, we are delighted to be able to offer this service again. We look forward to reopening our other cafes ...
Golf Booking Terms & Conditions
1. To ensure we meet social distancing guidelines all bookings must be pre-booked online/via our app. 2. During busy periods other customers may book into the same tee time if there is space available. 3. Please check in with our golf starter no ...